How I Work
I start by listening to understand you. I generate new thinking by asking questions and lots of them! Not just the easy ones but the tough one’s others will often skirt around. I provide honest, structured feedback, which is always in your best interests and can offer alternative suggestions based upon successful experiences.
If there is a mutual satisfaction, we turn our conversation to finding your true voice as a leader and to craft your story and vision of the future in ways others will find hard not to follow. I will hold your feet to the flames to support you in delivering your new ambitions.
‘’I’ve tried leadership / executive coaching before, but it never went anywhere. Through two no nonsense sessions with Phil I truly believe I’ve already turned a corner. Just the tonic and kick start I needed.’’
WHO IS MY 1-2-1 COACHING AND MENTORING FOR?
I work across sectors from Corporates, SME’s, Not for Profit, Public Sector to Charities. I currently support:
- Business owners, executives, leaders and managers who may have wide and varied experience but are currently not getting their desired outcomes.
- Aspiring leaders looking to transition from management.
- People new into leadership roles and working to find their feet.
- Any individual simply wanting to make positive changes to their life or career.
‘’Phil is first and foremost a people person with a great ability to get people motivated and firing on all cylinders. Very perceptive and good at creating that step change we all strive for.’’
1-2-1 PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Initial free discovery meeting
- Face to face coaching/mentoring sessions timed as you need them
- Leadership assessment
- Full email and phone support between sessions
- A simple rich set of new, old, practical and life-tested ideas, concepts, tools, techniques and frameworks that will work quickly for anyone wishing to learn and apply them.
- My absolute commitment to support you towards your stated goals and hold you accountable for taking action to achieve them
- Leadership reassessment